Well, maybe not... but I already got my gift! Paul came in with a big bag a couple of weeks ago and when I asked him what was inside he said it was my Christmas present. Surprise! So I bet you wouldn't guess that I would use one of these but it is a... camera! Woo Hoo! I have posted other pictures taken with it already but here are some from today when I took it out for a spin just for fun.
I think Emily has the "far off look" down pat!
Pretty girl....gonna need a pony tail pretty soon!
ReplyDeleteLove ~mimi
I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see some more wonderful pics it takes.
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing photos. Congrats on the new camera, Mommy! Emily, you get more beautiful every day!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the picture taking...she looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!! What did ya get? Emily's hair is getting long!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! And Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete