.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Going Our Separate Ways

Last Friday morning Emily took me to the airport.
She wanted to go along on the plane flight but it wasn't in the cards for her this time.
So we had a little snack together and played before I was off to Texas and she was heading home for a fun weekend with Daddy!
I was on my way again because Saturday was Liam's baptism!
I am honored to be his godmother so it was an event I couldn't miss! We started out with a little pre-baptismal gathering including all of the major players... except for my family home in CA. :(
(pretend like the camera setting hadn't been changed and we don't look grainy or "sepia-d")


But while I was having fun with the fam in Texas...
Emily was off to the mall and park with Daddy!

Along the way she had to stop to say hello to the duck all ready for Valentine's Day.

(Emily and Daddy kept pretty busy with some shopping, and lots of playing over the weekend.)
But, like I said, the BIG event for the weekend was Liam's baptism on Saturday evening.
Even Liam thought it was pretty cool.

However, I REALLY missed my sweet girl and her wonderful Daddy so I was very excited to see her looking for me when I got off the plane.
It seemed like she was pretty excited too.
Didn't take us long to fall right back in the groove either... Emily on the potty... Mama behind the camera.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture of the airport hug! Wish Daddy and Emily were with us for Liam's big day!
    XOXO ~mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big weekend for you and Liam!! Congrats! Good thing Emily has a great Daddy and you know she will have fun even if you can't be there. And the potty pic cracked me up! Way to go Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Liam is such a cute baby! And growing so FAST!!!! Sounds like a whirlwind of a weekend but well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Emily just waiting for you at the airport. Glad you had a wonderful time and home safe and sound.

    Love, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Mama had a wonderful time at Liam's baptism even though she missed you, emily...and you had a special weekend with Daddy! It's always great to welcome a traveler home,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Papa was so happy to see Mama last weekend at Liam's baptism but missed you and Daddy. I can hardly wait to see the same joy you had for Mama when she got home, for me Tuesday evening March 1!!

    Love,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily on the potty in the car - how funny is that? What a fun trip! Liam is so cute!! What a big boy! I'm so glad you were able to make it.

    ReplyDelete