AWWWW yay!! I love that we were able to see her reaction, I felt like we were right there with you guys! I wish we could be. I've been thinking about you guys alot and I hope that all is going well for you all! We send our love to you! Give both your kids a big kiss from us!~
So precious!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
AWWWW yay!! I love that we were able to see her reaction, I felt like we were right there with you guys! I wish we could be. I've been thinking about you guys alot and I hope that all is going well for you all! We send our love to you! Give both your kids a big kiss from us!~
ReplyDeleteaww. love this. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! What a lucky little boy to have such a great Big Sister!!
ReplyDeleteBeyond adorable! What a great moment to save and share with both of them later!
ReplyDeleteXOXO ~mimi
How sweet!!! And I'm sure she's gotta be right about his favorite color being blue. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! She is such a great big sister already!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! How are all of you doing? I can't wait to meet your son!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all~Christy
That is so sweet! I am glad you videoed it! I feel like I was there for their first meeting! PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDelete