.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sigh...

It's been a rough week around here.
Emily Rose: pink eye, interrupted sleep, little head congestion
Mama: strep throat, raging sinus infection, wheezing, little sleep
Daddy: week+ of head congestion and cough, sinus infection, interrupted sleep and busy work week with long days
Grandpa, Nana, and Great Grandma Velda: extra cost incurred on trip because who wants to stay in a house full of people with that list of ailments?

BUT - things are finally starting to look up so perhaps tomorrow evening I will be ready to share...

11 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. I hope everyone is on their way to a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! Sounds like our week! I am looking forward to seeing pics of your visit though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you've all just been pounded! Hopefully, the more limited visit with Nana, Grampa and Great Gramma will afford them a healthy, fun filled cruise vacation of a lifetime!!
    XOXO ~mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. What a week! Hope everyone is feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all of the above! Rough week! Hopefully next week is better and hopefully you'll have the book to distract you if it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, hope you guys are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, no! Boo! Hope you all get better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( Sorry all of you have been so sick. Good to read that slowly you are all getting better.
    Love, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless your sweet hearts! Get better quickly. I'm praying for you all!!
    Love,
    Miss

    ReplyDelete