.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A New Beach Activity

On June 18th we went to the beach and Emily tried out a new beach activity! It wasn't running in the waves,
or building sandcastles with Daddy - she has done both of those LOTS of times!
Instead, it was being buried in the sand...
and being shaped into a mermaid!
Which, as you can imagine, she was pretty excited about.
She did have to find her legs again to walk back to the car though.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Daddy! I remember how much I loved that when I was little!
    XOXO ~mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she was!!! Ariel the mermaid??? Of course it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! The beach is so much fun! Love your mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy did an excellent job of making Emily into a sand mermaid. Much prettier than Ariel too!
    Love, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day at the beach! Emily looks great as a mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete