I didn't know you when you looked like this.

But I would recognize this smile ANYWHERE...



because it lights up a room.

I am really glad that your family...


was willing to share you with our family.



because you are great.

I knew it the moment we met.

We love you and wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love,
Emily Rose
You are so right, Angie does have a mega watt smile and lights up the room! We hope Angie has a wonderful birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Happy birthday, Angie, a little early! Emily nailed it here, we are lucky Uncle Adam found you and brought you to our family! I'm hoping for a great birthday and a really great new year for you!
ReplyDeleteLotsa love always!
~m
Happy Birthday Angie with the great smile! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, what happened!!?? I was the first comment this morning at 5:30 am, I guess I didn't do something right. Oh well, what I said was: "I couldn't agree with Emily more!! Happy Birtday Angie!! Love, Dad/Papa"
ReplyDeleteHappy early birthday Angie! We are lucky to have you in our family. Love
ReplyDeleteEmily, you brought happy tears to our eyes.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, mija. My baby is turning 28! Yes, I said it...you will always be our baby. Almost 28 years ago on Father's Day, we were blessed w/a beautiful baby girl...weighing in @ a whopping 6.5 & 17 3/4in long.
Luv ya much, Mom&Dad
Oops, what happened!
ReplyDeleteDenny, I guess I did something wrong!
Luv ya'll
Connie:-)
Happy early birthday, Angie!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Happy early birthday, Angie!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Happy birthday, Aunt Angie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Aunt Angie! I am so lucky to have such a great wife and best friend. Love You!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Great tribute Emily!