They brought the truck totally empty and began to fill it up...
(it was big)
and just like that it was gone.
Okay, so it took 4 hours but that feels really fast when all of your belongings are driving away. In the morning, bright and early, we are hitting the road. All the grandparents and a trailer in tow (the grandparents won't have to ride in the trailer, no worries) - we will see you in a few days...
Good luck - I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm not even thinking about the part that you are actually gone...it just makes me cry :( Come to see us soon...please!!
Whoa, that was a HUGE truck -- it really is hard to believe that you had enough belongings to fill it. Happy and Safe Travels -- can't wait to welcome you to California!
Seriously that is a HUGE truck! I hope you guys have a very safe trip! I will be thinking of you daily. I know this move will be a blessing for you and your family.
Hardly seems possible that the day is already here...already passed! Adventure is the understatement! I know you three will be very happy in your new home! big hugs!!
Wow, what a BIG truck indeed! Soon you will be in sunny Southern California. Hope the rest of your trip out West is safe and fun, too. Can't wait to see all of you...
Good luck - I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm not even thinking about the part that you are actually gone...it just makes me cry :( Come to see us soon...please!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that was a HUGE truck -- it really is hard to believe that you had enough belongings to fill it. Happy and Safe Travels -- can't wait to welcome you to California!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! Can't wait to visit! Lauren, Cole and Cooper are already talking about Spring Break!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Seriously that is a HUGE truck! I hope you guys have a very safe trip! I will be thinking of you daily. I know this move will be a blessing for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your road trip! I hope y'all get settled in quickly in CA.
ReplyDeleteA new and excellent adventure! Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Hardly seems possible that the day is already here...already passed! Adventure is the understatement! I know you three will be very happy in your new home!
ReplyDeletebig hugs!!
Wow, what a BIG truck indeed! Soon you will be in sunny Southern California. Hope the rest of your trip out West is safe and fun, too. Can't wait to see all of you...
ReplyDelete