.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Year Two



14 comments:

  1. What a sweet little princess. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless! Great collection! So fun to see the shoes in the bluebonnets again!
    ~mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely retrospective of Emily's second year. No narrative necessary...just priceless snapshots of your beautiful girl. Can't wait to see what happens at the "Big 2" party...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Ali... What a beautiful retrospective, no words are needed. Emily is a lucky little girl to have such a complete record of her first years!!!

    Love that girl!
    Nana/Mom/Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTIE BUG!!! I especially love the one of her destroying some kind of cassette tape.
    Erin K

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO Cute! Can't believe Emily is 2 years old - so many memories through this wonderful photojourney of the past year. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I was looking through all the photos, I was trying to pick a favorite. Impossible! They are all great!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, so many of my favorites all together here! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My! How time does Fly! Adorable pictures, so fun to see her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a big girl you are now! Love all your pictures!
    Love, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know mommy cried putting all these memories together... what a blessed year two you have had!

    Ps... I agree with Tricia- hard to pick a favorite, but the feet sticking up in the bluebonnets made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TWO!!?? Happy happy happy birthday, Happy happy happy birthday...Happy happy happy birthday--I dunno--I was trying to come up with some kinda new happy birthday song. It didn't work. YAY Emily! WooHoo!
    Your "year in pictures" is awesome! I can't pick a favorite but...The potato head glasses sure could be it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emily,

    I am looking forward to spending time with you and all of your friends on your birthday. Papa loves you SO much and really cannot believe that you are TWO!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily - You are so beautiful and I loved journeying through the year with you. What a lovely collection of photos, Mommy Allison! What a wonderful, wordless expression of love. Enjoy every moment of this day. Enjoy every moment of year THREE. Can't wait to see you soon!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete