She is too cute and sweet Allison. Time to give her a built in playmate??
Awww, I know! One day you say to yourself "my baby is not a baby anymore." It just hits you one day when you least expect it. Emily is so big and so mature and so not a baby anymore. But being a "big kid" is so much fun!
Now you know how your mom and I feel :) Love you~Christyxoxoxoxoxoxox
Oh my goodness.... I love the pony tail!! Love,Almost Aunt Jackie
So so cute! Can't believe how old she looks in a pony tail!
I also LOVE the pony tail - but it does make her seem so grown up! Can't wait to see you both soon!
Love the pony tail and how grown-up she looks. What a cutie!Love, Aunt Carolyn
Awww... makes me sad, too! I wish time would slow way down for all of us happy mommies!
KID is right!
She is too cute and sweet Allison. Time to give her a built in playmate??
ReplyDeleteAwww, I know! One day you say to yourself "my baby is not a baby anymore." It just hits you one day when you least expect it. Emily is so big and so mature and so not a baby anymore. But being a "big kid" is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteNow you know how your mom and I feel :)
ReplyDeleteLove you~Christy
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Oh my goodness.... I love the pony tail!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Almost Aunt Jackie
So so cute! Can't believe how old she looks in a pony tail!
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE the pony tail - but it does make her seem so grown up! Can't wait to see you both soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the pony tail and how grown-up she looks. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Awww... makes me sad, too! I wish time would slow way down for all of us happy mommies!
ReplyDeleteKID is right!
ReplyDelete