I'm speechless on this one. Ha! Amazing how they pick up our mannerisms. I catch Noah doing this all the time. He even uses my voice inflections. It's hilarious!
Hahaha! Definitely a resemblance there! Glad you found at least one, but there's GOT to be more!!! Now that would make a cute scrapbook!
That is greatness!!! Love it!Tricia
Oh my my, that is hilarious! I agree with Erin, what a GREAT scrapbook page!
GREATNESS!! :)
I love it! XOXO ~mimi
Ha - so funny!
Girl, she is all you!!
Love the face! Classic Al!!!
I'm speechless on this one. Ha! Amazing how they pick up our mannerisms. I catch Noah doing this all the time. He even uses my voice inflections. It's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Definitely a resemblance there! Glad you found at least one, but there's GOT to be more!!! Now that would make a cute scrapbook!
ReplyDeleteThat is greatness!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Oh my my, that is hilarious! I agree with Erin, what a GREAT scrapbook page!
ReplyDeleteGREATNESS!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteXOXO ~mimi
Ha - so funny!
ReplyDeleteGirl, she is all you!!
ReplyDeleteLove the face! Classic Al!!!
ReplyDelete