Fantastic video, nothing like home grown tomatoes!(cute song) Glad Mimi was there for the first harvest with Emily since they planted it together. BLT's, a favorite of mine and Aunt Susie.
I do not think this could be any cuter!! Is there a contest you can enter---Best Vegetable Video???Congratulations to Mimi and Emily on a job well done!
Wow, I can't believe what an amazing farmer you are, Emily! And what a treat that Mimi was there for your first tomato harvest. What will you grow next?
I am speechless! So happy to have all the excitement of Emily's first vegetable garden to share with her, even long distance reports! I wasn't aware of her vigilant observations of the miracle from under the bird net!! AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!! The song is PERFECT!! Love, love, love! ~mimi
Reading your blog, Allison, always adds sunshine to my day. And since the coastal town I live in is foggy like a British mystery, sunshine is a treat! You're a wonderful writer. I see a children's book in your future! It was great to see you at Pat's and meet sweet Everett. Love, Cam
This was so adorable! Congratulations, Emily! Do not,under any circumstances, let Pop Pop Mike or Grammy see your tomatoes. They will be so jealous! Enjoy every delectable bite. Love you, Sweetie! And when is your Mom going to start her photography business?
Fantastic video, nothing like home grown tomatoes!(cute song) Glad Mimi was there for the first harvest with Emily since they planted it together. BLT's, a favorite of mine and Aunt Susie.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Sweet!! Now I wanna grow me some homegrown tomatoes!! :)
ReplyDeleteI do not think this could be any cuter!! Is there a contest you can enter---Best Vegetable Video???Congratulations to Mimi and Emily on a job well done!
ReplyDeleteNana/Mom/Cindy
Wow, I can't believe what an amazing farmer you are, Emily! And what a treat that Mimi was there for your first tomato harvest. What will you grow next?
ReplyDeleteWow! Excellent gardening skills Emily! I think my favorite part was the harvest skirt. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute! She's a very dedicated little gardener.
ReplyDeleteI am speechless! So happy to have all the excitement of Emily's first vegetable garden to share with her, even long distance reports! I wasn't aware of her vigilant observations of the miracle from under the bird net!! AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!! The song is PERFECT!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love! ~mimi
Reading your blog, Allison, always adds sunshine to my day. And since the coastal town I live in is foggy like a British mystery, sunshine is a treat! You're a wonderful writer. I see a children's book in your future! It was great to see you at Pat's and meet sweet Everett.
ReplyDeleteLove, Cam
What a great start -- I see a vegetable/fruit garden in her/your future!
ReplyDeleteThis was so adorable! Congratulations, Emily! Do not,under any circumstances, let Pop Pop Mike or Grammy see your tomatoes. They will be so jealous! Enjoy every delectable bite. Love you, Sweetie! And when is your Mom going to start her photography business?
ReplyDelete