Emily is so good at pretending! I love her answer when you asked about her flight ("pretty good"). Such a big girl these days...I'm sure you are starting to miss those baby years like crazy!
I love her little voice!!! "Pretty good!"Tricia
LOL! This is great! "Pretty Good!"
"Pretty Good" video!!
I had a pretty good flight too! Tell Emily to come visit all her TX family on one of her trips!!Big Hugs ~mimi
Sweet voice. Loved, "pretty good!" She's a doll!Love,Miss
Emily is so good at pretending! I love her answer when you asked about her flight ("pretty good"). Such a big girl these days...I'm sure you are starting to miss those baby years like crazy!
ReplyDeleteI love her little voice!!! "Pretty good!"
ReplyDeleteTricia
LOL! This is great! "Pretty Good!"
ReplyDelete"Pretty Good" video!!
ReplyDeleteI had a pretty good flight too! Tell Emily to come visit all her TX family on one of her trips!!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs ~mimi
Sweet voice. Loved, "pretty good!" She's a doll!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Miss