So, after Emily laid in the pew we went back to the hotel where Everett ate a little, took a well deserved nap, and Emily watched a show and got out of her fancy clothes for a bit. Most people (including Daddy for picture purposes) went to the reception's cocktail hour...
but we showed up JUST IN TIME for Emily to be announced with the wedding party.
After them were other members of the wedding party...
and photobooth pictures!
(Everett and Liam both went to sleep in a back back room during the reception and Aunt Allison (above in red) was there to listen for them.)
(Daddy tried really hard to get Emily into the photobooth, while I was putting Everett to bed, but no matter how exciting he made it look, she still wasn't ready.)Then it was time for some more dancing...







and ended the night with some... DANCING!


A night of dancing, great fun! Emily is such a princess, she played her part well!
ReplyDeleteGREAT post!! Love all of these pictures! Funny how things went by so quickly that a lot of it is a blur. Every time I see a picture I'm like "I remember that!" So happy to have such great pictures with my princess niece and prince nephew. ; ) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSo many pictures to comment about! Excellent job Princess; all the photo booth photos should be framed; the ones with Mama and Daddy are my favorite!!; Everett does look a little confused with the tiara, but completely adorable. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo booth pics! Everyone looks so wonderful in their dress up clothes! And love the pic of Everett with the tiara.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of a really GREAT party! I'm glad Emily got to dance and dance as she had planned! I like Mama and Daddy's photo booth shots too!
ReplyDeleteloving you all tons ~mimi
What a fun fun wedding! You guys had a blast! Love all of the dancing pictures! LOVE the photo booth pictures. How did they do that, is that a real photo booth? I can't imagine it was with that many people in it at one time.. please explain b/c I LOVE photo booths! You all looked beautiful, and Allison how is it possible that you had a baby just months ago??? :)
ReplyDeleteWow, what wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a blast at the reception, Emily, and danced the night away. And love the photo booth pictures...what a scream!
ReplyDelete