Emily has had a pretty fun weekend, especially when you consider that she has been cooped up in the house for the better part of the last week and a half. On Friday, Mimi and Devon (visiting from CA) came up our way and even spent the night. Emily was being pretty shy around Devon until she gave Emily a present (this red flashing snowman ornament with Emily printed on the front).
Without a doubt Emily LOVES this ornament and shortly after was playing catch...
Of course, Magic came along too and Emily thought it was so FABULOUS when she said good morning on Saturday.

Mimi and Devon were off again mid-morning and we had a regular Saturday.
But, this morning our fun continued when we were able to go and visit some friends and their new baby! If you would believe it, I didn't take any pictures of sweet Ivy (1 month)! In my defense, she was sleeping most of our visit and when she woke up Paul and I were taking turns snuggling her. Still not good enough? I know!
I also missed a pic of the farewell hugs Emily was giving out to everyone. I think she wants to visit them again soon!
I think her pjs say it all... could she be any cuter? or happier? What a smile!
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun but too short visit, but I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
~mimi
I need a grandchild! Thank you for letting me borrow Emily! She's sooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteDevon
How fun! Looks like Emily had quite a good time. Love her little dress.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time with Mimi and visiting a new baby - those are the best visits! She sure looks like she enjoyed herself!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like you had a fun weekend, Emily! A visit from Mimi and Devon and a trip outside. Stay warm and have fun...
ReplyDeleteLove seeing Bo & William - sad about Nikki & Ivy, though! I'll try not to hold it against you :) Miss Em is so friendly...I'm ready for my next visit!
ReplyDelete