One of Emily's favorite games of the vacation was "crash down." Well, at least we think that is what she was calling it. She liked it so much that the morning after she was adamant that she and Daddy wake Uncle Ryan and Uncle Adam so she could play with them again. It was a little like Hide 'n Seek.
(In this video you find Uncle Adam hiding and sipping his coffee and take both of them by the hands and "throw" them out off the back patio and into the grass. They are very dramatic and you laugh.)
They are always good sports and Emily adores her uncles. She has watched this video at home about 10 times and still laughs really hard every time Uncle Adam crashes and Uncle Ryan races past the camera. I think they better be ready come November...
I love this! What a fun game and what great uncles! Go, Emily!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Very cute! Aren't uncles the greatest!??!
ReplyDeleteuh oh....in November will she pitch them off the deck?
ReplyDelete~mimi
Great new "heading" picture! Love the new game, uncles are always so much fun.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Emily's quite the director huh. Glad the Uncles were willing to take her directing in stride. And who wouldn't want to play Crash Down?
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Emily's uncles are such good sports.
ReplyDeleteThis is great!! Nicely done Uncle Ryan and Uncle Adam!!
ReplyDeleteOh - what nice Uncles Emily has!!
ReplyDeleteI hope this is only an uncle game. I'm not sure I'm ready for any "crashing" this weekend...
ReplyDelete