As you all know, last week we were on vacation at Mimi and Papa's timeshare near San Diego. Fun fact, they have been owners for 21 years and our family has been going for the past 20 years! Whoa! Once our family started to grow we began going every other year so we could get two condos for one week and spread out.
A n y w a y... our week began with a family reunion of sorts (decent size group but I lack pictures so here is a small snapshot).
Aw what a fun time! I love that place, it is so beautiful. What has Mimi been doing all these years during golf??? Driving the cart is the best part of golfing.
ReplyDeleteYou're right Susan, driving the cart would be the ONLY part of golf I'd like! In past golf games, I've been reading! Fun to see these pictures, did I nap through some of the activities??
ReplyDelete~mimi
Seriously, Meg, what HAVE you been doing that you missed out on all the golf cart fun?
ReplyDeleteI would be wiped out by the end of that trip, too! It looked like a blast - too bad you have to wait another 2 years to go! You look like you have a fun group of people - I'm sure it was hard to have it all over :(
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun!! Love the silly pics of y'all playing games.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! I love all the photos of the fun. You are so lucky to have a fun place to be all together with your family.
ReplyDeleteGreat fun and everyone take turns amusing Emily, which she must absolutely love! It also gives Daddy and Mommy a break.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Ping pong!! I love it! Haven't played in years! I like your new swim suit too!
ReplyDeleteGreat fun for all of you - being together and playing!
ReplyDelete