On Saturday, the 3rd, we spent a beautiful day out at a local festival.
All of us enjoyed watching...
many different things that go "up in the air."


a stilt walker,
birds,
RC airplanes,
Emily also got a monkey balloon,
and a chance to decorate a cookie.
Everett seemed to enjoy himself while playing in the stroller.
Near festival! I love all things that go up in the air, too. You sure do live in a fun community with fun stuff to do...
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool festival!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun festival! What a yummy looking cookie too! ; ) xoxo
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun, family time. And I agree! That cookie looks yummy or maybe it's too close to lunch time for me.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day for the whole family!!
ReplyDeletehow fun was that?!?!! Love the stilts guy! I could reach my cabinets! Looks like Emily absorbed all the information and will be playing it back for months!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs!
Love that header pic of Emily! What a fun festival, you guys live in a very fun area!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea - all things up in the air! That looked like things all kids would love...I agree...your area sure is fun!
ReplyDelete