I went to a huge playdate with 12 other kids! While there, I played in the ball pit...

said, "hi Jane!" while leaning in pretty close...

gave Jackson big hugs...

and kinda invaded his space...

A LOT! (I have a deep love for baby Jackson.)

Then, when no one was looking...

I went a step further.
Can you blame me, I never had one of those!
I also contributed to the overall toy mess...

fed and took good care of a baby with...

Elise...

and had some eggs with Cooper.

I talked the entire way home and went right to sleep when I hit my bed. I hope tomorrow is just as great!
Sure and begorrah! What fun Emily has with all the kids! Jackson will be bigger than her in a couple weeks and better able to defend his territory!
ReplyDelete~mimi
What an incredible playdate, Emily! You are so lucky to have so many friends.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a HUGE playdate. Good thing Sophia wasn't there. She defintely would have freaked out with that many kids there. But looks like it didn't bother Emily at all. How can they both be Geminis??
ReplyDeleteEmily, that photo of you in the walker is PRICELESS! I love the look on your little face!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Looks like alot of fun! What a great ball pit!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of her in the walker, too cute!
We had a great time, too! I love the pic of Emily in the walker...too funny! She loves those baby toys!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the look on her face in that walker. Priceless. "What? Can anyone see me? Have I been caught? AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?"
ReplyDelete