Well, I told you that I would expand more on Daddy's play day last weekend. For Christmas he was given the gift of "horse power"- one of his favorite things. He was to spend a day driving four different exotic sports cars known for their luxury and speed. When he arrived at the "starting line" they were lined up like this...
The horse power on these four cars is more than 1,800 and the tour was deemed "the best gift EVER" by master car guy, Paul. Emily and I will have to hang our hat on that for a while because he is impossible to shop for. This may be the only time we get such a rave review for a gift!!
We are so glad he liked it and that he came back in one piece!!
That sounds like a true guy gift!! Congrats to you for coming up with something that awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteI had to share this post with Jay and he said, "the best gift ever!" He actually was walking by while I was reading your post and he says, 'oooh an Audi R8!?" and came over to check it out. So funny! What and interesting breed men are...
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome gift! I can see how this would be high on Paul's list of best days ever!
ReplyDeleteA perfect gift for Paul.. he has memories that will last a lifetime. Allison, I don't know how you are going to top this... a ride on the space shuttle or maybe Nike has a new shoe of the month club!!! Just kidding.. Just sign me
ReplyDeleteMom/Nana/Cindy
Russell would love that gift. Glad Paul had a good time....and came back in one piece. I guess his back surgery isn't slowing him down at all.
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a cool gift!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Allison, you get the award for most creative!! Next time I need a gift idea, I'm coming to you...That is awesome! How'd you come up with that??
ReplyDeleteRyan has also seen this post and said it would be an amazing gift! I'll have to remember that... :)
ReplyDeleteWow, what a neat gift! You are so good to Paul.
ReplyDelete