We went out on Saturday morning in search of the perfect Emily + bluebonnets picture. The first thing Emily really noticed when we arrived was a ladybug on the flowers - did you know Emily LOVES ladybugs? (if you click on these pics you too can see the ladybug!)
So, looking for ladybugs and butterflies became our motivation.
First of all, POOR BABY with her boo boos! It looks like it hurts! Second of all, LOVE LOVE LOVE the bluebonnet pictures! Where in the wordl did you go? I am going there as soon as you tell me where it is!!! :) You took some beautiful pictures, I love them! My fav is the last one though!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! LOVE the pictures!! I want to hire you to take pictures of my family!!
ReplyDeleteBaby in the bluebonnets - fantastic! The last picture is a scream!! Poor Emily trying to fight with the concrete - hope she is o.k.!
ReplyDeleteAWWW!! Sweet pictures!!
ReplyDeleteok - where did you go??!! I'm going there too! You did a fabulous job and got some great pictures. Poor baby with her "boo boo's" on her face - glad you got the bluebonnet shots first!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha ha -- great blog posting. So funny!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Great pics!!! Glad you found the perfect spot and that it came complete with a lady bug to help with her motivation. Love the last shot too.
ReplyDeleteI know I am totally prejudiced but these are beautiful pictures... A beautiful spring day in a beautiful field of wildflowers photographing a beautiful and engaging almost two year old. It doesn't get much better than this!!!
ReplyDeleteOoops!! Did it again, The above comment was from her Nana.
ReplyDeleteWow! I love these photos! So beautiful. When you move to CA, you will have to go in search of the perfect poppy photo...
ReplyDeleteSOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE THEM!!! Really love the feet in the air...I know that feeling :)
ReplyDeleteLove to you all~Christy