.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You May Not Know...

Emily has her daddy's pinkies.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how cute is that??? Good job on the polish, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't see what the problem is....I am distracted by the beautiful nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PROBLEM?with my granddaughter?!?! I don't THINK so...she's Daddy's girl! Love the pretty polish, her report on the phone was so cute!
    ~mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the polish! I am amazed that you got her to sit still for it. Noah barely let's me trim his nails these days. By the way, her pinkies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing wrong with those pinkies is there Daddy? LOVE that she has that sweet part of her daddy. (Paul we won't talk about the days YOU painted your crooked pinkies.)

    Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just glad we found something that confirms she is my daughter!! Don't hate the pinkies, embrace them...I have!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty polish, amazing she sat still so long.
    Love, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe she sat still long enough to get her fingernails painted! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe that I have not noticed Emily's pinkies before... She certainly has her Daddy's crooked pinkies. I always thought Paul had them because he was so big and was so crowded in my tummy that they just bent. Must be genetic!!!

    Emily's Nana

    ReplyDelete