(This was a video of you closing yourself in the kitchen cabinet. My favorite was when you would pop the door open a little with your foot at the same time as making a noise. You would also open the door and say, "hello, hi!")
heehee!!
Peek a boo!Tricia
L Eddie and Nicolas were cracking up at this and wanted me to play the video like 5 times! Eddie says, Mommy can we go to Elimy's house?
How funny! I think she needs a flashlight!
Hilarious! I love how she keeps checking to see if you are still watching her.
Love the new February picture.Love, Aunt Carolyn
heehee!!
ReplyDeletePeek a boo!
ReplyDeleteTricia
L Eddie and Nicolas were cracking up at this and wanted me to play the video like 5 times! Eddie says, Mommy can we go to Elimy's house?
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I think she needs a flashlight!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I love how she keeps checking to see if you are still watching her.
ReplyDeleteLove the new February picture.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn