.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Monday, January 18, 2010

Mimi and Papa Visit

Last week Mimi and Papa came for a visit.  (Papa dropped Mimi off late Tuesday night before heading on to a business meeting for a couple of days.)  On Wednesday morning Emily started a new session of tumbling and Mimi was able to watch again.






That afternoon was Emily's first time to feed Magic - Mimi figured she could handle it since she is a pro with Papa's birdies.




Magic will surely eat well whenever Emily is around now - this will not be a job she gives up soon.

As is always the case, Emily was very attached to Magic and would regularly ask Mimi to sit with Magic so Emily could pet her.    

Emily even chose to ride her like a horsey (poor Magic)...

and was able to take her on a walk Thursday afternoon.

By the time Emily awoke from her nap on Friday afternoon Papa was here!  Emily was happy to show him the babies that had napped with her...

and spent the rest of the day getting some quality "Papa time."



Much of Friday evening was spent behind Mimi's computer watching "Penta" (Santa) and *smiling*/

*cheesing* for the camera.

Of course, the Santa viewing went on Saturday morning too - all of the way up until Emily had to take her nap and say goodbye to Mimi and Papa.  Thanks for coming to visit!

8 comments:

  1. What a great visit and as always you got some fantastic shots. I love the ones with Papa reading and kissing- she will cherish those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tumbling looks like fun! I am with Kristy, I love the pictures of your dad with her- so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun week! She is becoming quite a social butterfly. And she is keeping Mimi and Papa young- they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun visit. Glad they got to see her in person at her tumbling class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Emily is ready to feed The Nickel and The Penny...Six Cents could always use some encouragement in the eating department!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I crack up every time I see that face in response to "Smile!" :)
    ~mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new "cover" picture, both of the girls look adorable! Happy Birthday Mimi/Megs! Love, Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, another tumbling class. I'm so glad that Mimi was there to see you in action. What a great visit! I especially like the photo of Emily showing Papa all of her friends. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete