.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Next Up - French Braid

Okay friends, check this out!  A pony tail!!  Not that there is any reason to put this back section of hair up - it doesn't really get in her eyes or anything - but it's a start.  Of course Emily didn't like the idea at first but when I put her on the counter in front of the mirror, her focus was not on me and what I was doing anymore.  See below.


And here is the pony at play...


7 comments:

  1. How precious!!!! I knew her hair was long enough for a pony. Now for one of those HUGE bows that are bigger than her head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ponytail - she looks so grown up! I also love the video of the itsy bitsy spider...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for hair! It will keep her head nice and warm on these chilly days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my gosh! no more mullet? or curls?? :(
    ~mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know!!!! Where'd the mullet go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your ponytail, Emily! Mama will have to come up with more sophisticated doos for you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I <3 the ponytail...way to go, mama and Em!

    ReplyDelete