Emily is always talking and I realized that I haven't done anything to record her working vocabulary. I decided just to jot down the things I hear her say as she says them. I am confident that this is not a complete list but does contain most of the things she has said for the last couple of days.
*In order to be included Emily has to use the word or phrase on her own (not just copy something I say) and, obviously, use it correctly.
(I mainly want this to be recorded and printed in future blog book, you may or may not want to read this - I understand)
Words:
Push, Close, Malt O Meal, Bread, Hold, Ball, No, Help, Cookie, Please, Emily, Mama, Daddy, TV, Elmo, Remote, More, Granola, Uh-huh, Tray, Music, Sleep Sack, Froggy, Cheerios, Honey Sunshine, Water, Computer, Bowl, Hand, Uh-oh, Okay, Jack, Bubbles, Stuck, Laundry, Uncle Adam, Aunt Sarah, Cole, Cooper, Aunt Angie, Uncle Ryan, Jackie, Victoria, Uncle Reagan, Lauren, Great-Grandma, Angel, Fruit Bar, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Grover, Car, Truck, House, Chair, Table, Color, Book, Owie, Camera, Bath, Bath Tub, Shake, Baby, Clean, Kitty, Phone, Weasel, Papa, Mimi, Nana, Grandpa, Banana, Mess, Happen, Toast, Spoon, Fork, Knife, Creamer, Sugar, Yogurt, Grape, Off, Clock, Shoe, Sock, Shirt, Pants, Sit, Keira, Magic, Keys, Dolphin, Coyote, Gorilla, Doggy, Sheep, Piggy, Horsey, Lizard, Butterfly, Monkey, Bat, Snake, Flower, Owl, Birdie, Fish, Whale, Duck, Pillow, Blanket, Bear, Donkey, Tree, Snow, Lovey, Binky, Eat, Some, Sonja, Natascha, Big, Vacuum, Fan, Barn, Tractor, Honk, Turtle, Shower, Show, Cup, Hippo, Elephant, Ladybug, Splash, Boat, This, Kiss, Hug, Camera, Balloon, Blanket, Milk, Pizza, Crash, Tea, One, Two, Three, Button, Video, Pool, Rock, Acorn, Coin, Foot, Toes, Purse, Humidifier, Trash, Soup, Charlie, Star, Cross, Cricket, Open, Hat, Mittens, Jacket, Lunch, Spider, Brush, Hair, Eye, Ear, Mouth, Tongue, Nose, Hand, Teeth, Airplane, Pool, Amen, Zebra, Pumpkin, Poo-poo, Tee-tee, Glasses, Cup, Yummy, Cold, Hot, Blow, Kick, Penguin, Mail, Outside, Helicopter, Light, Cracker, Straw, Jingle Bells, Panda, Slide, Hit, Rooster
Phrases:
Right There, No Thank You, Uh-huh, Here You Go, All Done, See You Later, Lay Down, Out There, Eat Some Mama, Oh Dear, Where Are You, I Love You, Yes Please, Night-Night, Bless You, Bye-Bye, C'mon (insert name), Hold You
Animals Sounds:
Elephant, Gorilla, Frog, Monkey, Sheep, Lizard (sticks out tongue), Owl, Coyote, Lion, Tiger, Snake, Bird, Horse, Duck, Cow, Dog, Cat
Identify Body Parts:
Hand, Head, Hair, Mouth, Tongue, Tummy, Foot, Toes, Ear, Eyes, Nose
Hey we say tee-tee also! Good job Emily with your very large vocabulary! And good job Mama for writing it all down to have forever...
ReplyDeleteWhoa -- that is quite a list. I am not sure if I am more impressed by Emily or that Mom actually wrote it all out! Very impressive!
ReplyDeleteWow! You and she have both been busy. She...learning all these words and you...writing them all down. That's quite a list.
ReplyDeleteWhat a talker you are, Emily. You will love to look back on the list as she gets older. Just an idea..I also wrote next to the words how they pronounced them...the ones that were different of course. It helped me remember exactly how they talked...and helps to make me just a little bit sad for how fast the time goes :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing list of words, Emily! You are a talker, that's for sure. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a list (and quite a compliment coming from a master list-maker)!
ReplyDeleteYou are a honey of a grandbaby. And no wonder, look at who your mother is and who your grandmother is, too. Happiness always to all 3 generations. Love, Cam
ReplyDelete