.

Changes coming... see new posts below
and then follow me...
^that is a link

Sunday, February 7, 2010

From the Desk of Magic

Dear Mom and Dad,
I thought I better check in and let you know that I am doing well.  We got home late last night but I slept most of the way and after filling my tummy, went straight to bed.  The little talkative one was awake and crying behind my head (I am negotiating either a new pillow location for me or a new monitor location) this morning at 4:30 and then 6:40.  Apparently she will have a long nap and early bed time today - that will be nice.  I snookered Paul into feeding me breakfast this morning and Allison encouraged me to eat up Emily's crumbs.  Yummy!  I look forward to seeing you in a few days - perhaps a couple pounds heavier.  Until then, rest easy knowing that I am NEVER lonely around here.
Love, Magic

6 comments:

  1. Cute pic of the two of them!!! I guess Emily will get more Magic time when you are in London?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic will be here through next Tuesday. My parents will, of course, join her this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, thank you for allowing Magic to send us a message! It sure seems odd around here without her but we know she's in good hands even if she questions the wisdom of this plan. She'll be glad that the double breakfast scheme is working so well!
    Love ~mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic, I missed you this morning. I had no one to walk with. So, please accompany Emily on her walks in and outside the house. See you next week.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor sweet Magic. How nice to see a post from her (hee, hee).

    ReplyDelete