OK-quick disclaimer...novice blogger here. Allison tried to show me how to do this so I could chronicle Emily's first vacation from Mama & Daddy (not sure she would identify it that way).
WELL, I gotta tell ya Allison makes this looks so easy! We went out for some snow time and I tried to capture the great pictures that Allison always gets but the "subject" must be partial to her regular photographer! This is what I got...



She was looking right at me, squealing with delight when I snapped this one

Here, she was hugging the pole, it was really cute so I got focused and...

tried several tricks to get a smile here

This is how well I did with her posed with the snowman down the street

Second attempt...

This is the best I got of Emily and her friend Sonja with the next snowman! Then I gave up and went in the house for lunch.

Of course, I am her gramma but I thought this showed real potential for engineering
or the circus I guess....

As planned, reinforcements arrived shortly after naptime!! Emily only has eyes for Papa now

I think I can do this a couple more days....
Hahaha! I love it - this made my morning/day!! I am glad Emily has seen some snowmen since she loves them so. Maybe her hero, Papa, can help her build one of her own.
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Allison
Great job Mimi! Glad you are able to step in and keep everyone in the Emily loop. And your pictures are exactly the same as when I am trying desperately to get a good shot of Nicolas. :)
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job getting photos in the snow. I couldn't get any good ones of my kiddos together! Good luck these next couple of days...I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time (and Emily will too!!)
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job Meg! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteVery good job! :)
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed mimi! Emily looks like she is really enjoying her time with you! I think the pic of her looking down at her snow boot is pretty darn cute!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I thought they were adorable pics and you really captured just HOW MUCH snow there was!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed, the pictures are wonderful and I'm so glad that you and Denny could do this for Allison and Paul. Your sweet Emily is so precious!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Carolyn
Great job, Mimi! Cute pics but even better commentary. Very impressive.
ReplyDeleteSuper job on the blog, Mimi! I love your photos of Emily Rose. You did an excellent job as you are an amazing photographer. And I'm sure you were in heaven! Unadulterated Emily time for you and Papa. What could be better than that?
ReplyDelete