If you have followed Emily for a long time you might remember a post about one of my "clothes sorts" back in January '09 when all Emily did was kick her toys,

keep me entertained and roll around.

Well, I have completed MANY "clothes sorts" since that one but not for a while - only minor clean outs and piles started. This morning, because Emily is still on TX time and was up again at 4, I figured that I might as well start this project (that I have been putting off) when 5 rolled around and I let her out of bed. It started piling up pretty quick...

and by the end it was totally out of control.

I think Emily is ashamed of how long I have delayed.

BUT! I am a few steps closer to it being done properly and completely for another few months (which looks more like this)...

so I think I will reward myself by unpacking the suitcases!
Hee, hee! At least you got something productive done at that ungodly hour. This is something I need to do in the near future in Noah's closet. Maybe I'll get to it this weekend...:p
ReplyDeleteI've thought many times you were switched in the hospital that day...these kinds of stories really strengthen that feeling! I wonder what it would be like if I tried to organize things?!?!?
ReplyDelete:) ~mom
I do remember that post and I remember commenting that I needed to do the same thing.:) Yep, still need to do the same thing.
ReplyDelete